PRESENTER: ANSTASIA POLLOCK, LCMHC
Concepts Explained Clearly
Responsive to Questions
Skillful in Presenting
Considerate & Professional
Program description was accurate
New skills or knowledge acquired
Content seemed current
Material/Concept well organized
Content level appropriate to audience
Slides/Vide/Audio clear and helpful
Handouts current and useful
THE FOLLOWING LEARNING OBJECTIVES WERE ACHIEVED:
1. Participants will be able to verbalize the various functions of the nervous sytem, including those functions which are designed to help survival and engagement in life.
2. Participants will be able to summarize the ways in which trauma impacts the nervous system and the various ways in which the nervous system adapts in order to survive trauma.
3. Particpants will be able to identify at least five specific signs of the various types of dissociation.
4. Participants will be able to identify 3 specific skills to adequately assess for dissociation in the 'History Taking Phase' of EMDR Therapy.
5. Participants will be able to discuss how attunement to a client's culture as well as systemic dynamics result in a comprehensive conceptualization of trauma and dissociation.
6. Participants will be able to identify how attainment to culture and systemic dynamics will result in more meaningful resourcing in preparation for reprocessing phases.
7. Participants will be able to name 5 skills a clincian can utilize to adequately prepare a client with complex trauma and dissociative tendencies or disorders in the 'Preparation Phase' of EMDR Therapy.
Program met or exceeded expectations
Webinar Platform was user-friendly
Program was well administered
Email (certificate will be emailed to you)